JCC Co., Ltd.
“Okinawa culture transmission”Sales・Planning Specialist are Wanted!!
- Sales・Planning Specialist
- Full time
What we do
- We are developing various businesses mainly in the restaurant industry
- Okinawa resort hotel Hyakuna Garden. The hotel is built with Okinawa's materials, such as red tiles and Ryukyu limestone. It is a Japanese-style building that coexist with nature in harmony
■ JCC tell and create the story of "Okinawa culture" .
JCC Group has six businesses. 1. Hotel, 2. Restaurant Services, 3. Food Manufacturing and overseas trade, 4. Wedding Service 5. Treatment Food Delivery, 6. Publication and contents.
The common philosophy that goes through all six divisions is a strong sense of mission that "Okinawa culture will be spread widely, deeply and correctly to the world, making Okinawa even more attractive".
We are widely and strongly recruiting people who will promote this philosophy.
JCC has been growing as a company that can contribute to Okinawa.
In the restaurant business, we operate about 40 stores which are fulfilling regional development and local contribution. In the Hotel Business, since opening " Hyakuna Garden " on April 17, 2012, we pursue "Ryukyu hospitality". We are evaluated as the only hotel that is unparalleled elsewhere. Besides that, we are expanding our vision not only in Japan but also overseas.
In February 2014, we opened "Japanese and Okinawan cuisine, Adan", produced by Hyakuna Garden at the Naha Airport New International Terminal. Furthermore, on April 21, 2016, "Okinawa cuisine Adan KITTE Hakata store" was opened at Hakata station in Fukuoka prefecture. We are going to distribute Okinawa culture to the whole world.
- Hyakuna Garden Hotel received "Continental Winner (Asia Continent Award) for the second consecutive year at the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2015 (World Luxury Hotel Awards 2015)
- We value Okinawa’s culture
We will continue to disseminate Okinawa culture widely, deeply and correctly!
Since JCC found in 1993, we have been developing food centered businesses with the mission "to spread Okinawa culture widely, deeply and correctly to the whole world".
Today, we have expanded our business with dining out, hotel, bridal, food manufacturing, trade, health food delivery, etc., and all of them propagate Okinawa culture.
We think that Okinawa culture is the most powerful and unrivaled "goods".
We are strongly faced with our mission that Okinawa culture must be propagated widely, deeply and correctly.
We will not only distribute the traditional Okinawa culture, but also accept and integrate excellent information and cultures into our own, so we are able to create more powerful Okinawa culture.
The progenitors of Okinawa had done this a long time ago. For instance, the name of the Okinawa’s representative dish “Chanpul” is originally from Indonesian, with the meaning “mixing”. The seasoning essential for Okinawa Soba Noodles is called co-race is a medicine of Korea.
We have noticed in the process of pursuing the mission " disseminate Okinawa culture widely, deeply correctly to the world", that is not only the guideline for us but furthermore it is essential power and permanent engine as our company grows and develops.
In that sense as well, we believe that the most powerful way to introduce ourselves to the world is to defend, create and convey the special nature of Okinawa culture.
- We provide great service, and delivery comfort beyond customer’s expectation
- As a human resource development, we do not focus on training our employees to become specialists. We expect our employees to become a generalist who can do anything
We, JCC, stick to "Okinawa culture", as a company born in Okinawa!
JCC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, education back ground, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status.
JCC's Code of Conduct
■ Give "Smile", "Excitement" and "Satisfaction"
■ Deliver sincere and health to our customers.
■ To pursue hygiene environments for customers and provide safety and security.
■ We aim to be an organization capable of constantly adapting to changes
■ Become the company loved by our hometown
If you want to contribute to the development of Okinawa together, let 'JCC be your destination.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
- We would like to ask you to promote our hotels and restaurants.
- Joins us, if you are interested in becoming the supervisor of our hotels and restaurants.
What will I be doing?
For the sales position:
-Connect with travel agencies, and suggest them to accept our hotels and restaurants hosting their travelers.
There will be senior members to coach you about all the skills and knowledge.
For the Planing Specialist:
-From store development(arrangement of properties, concept, design) to planing promotion plan and stores' menu.
Both position requires great communication skill and great personality.
- Recruited position
- Sales・Planning Specialist
- Employment type
- Full time
- Job description
Sales, planning and development
- Application requirements
・must have a valid Japanese driver license or an international driver license
・know how to use Word, Excel, Power Point
・For the Planning and Development position, must know how to use Illustrator
- Work location
- 4-16-16 Nishizakicho Itoman City Okinawa
- Commute/ transportation
You can drive your own car to work.
- Work hours
Monthly salary ¥200,000〜
Based on skill, experience and performance
- Yes, there will be salary raising
and other benefits
- Holidays/ leave
Sunday and Japanese national holiday
Recruitment/ selection details
- Selection process
- STEP 1
Mail us your resume please
- How to apply
- Please apply by clicking the JOB ANTENNA GLOBAL “Apply” button below.
- HR: Koga
- 〒901-6250 4-16-16 Nishizakicho, Itoman CIty, Okinawa, Japan
This job’s ANTENNA LEVEL
JCC Co., Ltd. company information
- 4-16-16 NIshizaki Itoman City Okinawa
- Feb 28, 1993
- Shun Fuchibe
- Number of employees
- Business details
- Japanese food • Western food • Ryukyu cuisine • Chinese restaurant, health (treatment) meal deliv...
What happens when you send a like?
By liking a job that interests you, you can show the company your level of interest in the job.
- 1. Getting a like from a company that interests you
- Make sure to like all the jobs that interest you to let the companies know you are interested!
When you like a job, the company might also like you or send you a message directly from a representative.
Since it is easy to send likes, you can also promote yourself to multiple jobs at once.
*A “love” shows stronger interest than a “like.”
- 2. Complete your profile
- Update your profile to promote your achievements and values!
You can also register your preferences such as position, area, and yearly salary from your personal page to improve the accuracy of your job matches.
Completing your profile increases your market value, making companies more likely to send you likes.
- 3. When you get a mutual like
- Just as you are searching for a company you can thrive at, companies are also searching for people who will thrive with them.
A mutual like means that you and the company are both interested in each other.
Apply to jobs that interest you and exchange messages directly with companies.
Feel free to share your thoughts or ask questions, too.
Take advantage of “likes” as opportunities to deepen your communication with companies and get to know them better!
About ANTENNA LEVEL
- ANTENNA LEVEL is the degree of interest in or popularity of a company or job.
- The ANTENNA LEVEL displayed on each company page and job page shows how popular those pages are with job seekers.
ANTENNA LEVEL increases when a company or job gets more applications, “likes,” or footprints from job seekers.