End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement” hereinafter) establishes the conditions under which the Service is provided as well as the rights and obligations between the Company and registered users. Prior to using the Service, the user must read this Agreement in its entirety and agree to it.
Article 1/ Application
The purpose of the Agreement is to establish the conditions under which the Service is provided as well as the rights and obligations between the Company and registered users concerning use of the Service. The Agreement shall apply to all relations between registered users and the Company in connection with use of the Service.
Rules and other provisions regarding the use of the Service provided by the Company and posted on the Company’s website shall also constitute parts of the Agreement.
In the event of any discrepancy between the content of the Agreement and the rules described above or explanations or other content regarding the Service outside of the Agreement, application of the provisions of the Agreement shall take precedence.
Article 2/ Definitions
- The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the definitions indicated below.
- (1) “Service Usage Agreement” refers to this Agreement and any usage agreement on the Service concluded between the Company and a registered user.
- (2) “Intellectual property rights” refers to copyright, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights (including rights to secure such rights or to apply for their registration or other protection).
- (3) “Posted data” refers to content (including but not limited to text, still images, video, and other data formats) posted or otherwise transmitted by registered users using the Service.
- (4) “The Company” refers to RyukyuInteractive, Inc.
- (5) “The Company website” refers to the website operated by the Company under the domain name “https://global.jobantenna.com” (including the website following any change to the Company website’s domain or other content, for any reason).
- (6) “Registered users” refers to individuals who have registered as users of the Service pursuant to Article 3 (Registration).
- (7) “The Service” refers in general to the Internet-based recruitment information portal site JOB ANTENNA GLOBAL provided by the Company and to services for messaging members and other career-change support services provided by the Company to accompany that site (including the services following any change to their names or other content, for any reason).
- (8) “Scout service” refers to an optional service under which a recruiting employer or career agent may view information included in the personal information and other information registered with the Service by registered users other than that designated by the Company as non-disclosed information, including name, kana notation, address, telephone number, email address, and date of birth, and registered users may receive offers containing recruitment information sent by recruiting employers to those who meet their conditions for recruitment.
- (9) “Recruiting employer” refers to a business that has concluded with the Company an agreement on Scout service use or an agreement on human resources recruitment, and sends their company’s own recruitment information to registered users who have configured their settings to receive Scout messages.
- (10) “Career agents” refers to businesses providing premium employment placement services, regardless of whether or not they have posted recruitment information on the Company website. These include businesses that have concluded agreements with the Company on the use of Scout messages and individual recruiters affiliated with career agents.
- Registered premium employment placement service
- RyukyuInteractive, Inc.
- 3-11-32 Oyama, Ginowan, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
- Representative: Takahide Usui
- License no.: 47-yu-300098
Article 3/ Registration
- 1. A party desiring to use the Service (“party desiring registration” hereinafter) may apply to the Company for registration to use the Service by consenting to comply with the Agreement and providing to the Company certain information as specified by the Company (“registration information” hereinafter) through the method specified by the Company.
- 2. The Company shall make a judgment, based on the Company’s own criteria, regarding whether or not to register a party desiring registration who has applied for registration pursuant to Paragraph 1 above (“applicant for registration” hereinafter), and when the Company has approved such registration, it shall notify the applicant of his or her registration as a user. Registration of an applicant as a registered user shall be complete upon the issue by the Company of the notification described in this Paragraph.
- 3. Upon completion of the registration described in the preceding paragraph, a Service Usage Agreement shall be concluded between the registered user and the Company, and the registered user shall be able to use the Service in accordance with the Agreement.
- 4. Upon completion of the registration described in the preceding paragraph, an offer for posting job offerings and acceptance of such an offer shall be deemed to have taken place pursuant to Article 5 of the Employment Security Act.
- 5. When an applicant for registration meets any of the descriptions enumerated below, the Company may refuse registration or re-registration, with no obligation to disclose the reason thereof.
- (1) When the registration information provided to the Company, in whole or in part, is fraudulent, mistaken, or incomplete
- (2) When he or she is a minor, adult ward, or subject of a curatorship or assistance, and the consent or other approval of the legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant cannot be obtained
- (3) When he or she qualifies as an antisocial force etc. (hereinafter, this includes organized crime, members of organized crime, far-right organizations, antisocial forces, and similar parties), or fraternizes or is involved with antisocial forces etc. in any way, including cooperation or participation in the maintenance, operation, or management of antisocial forces etc. through provision of funds or other means
- (4) When a party desiring registration has violated an agreement with the Company in the past or the Company has judged that he or she is related to such a party
- (5) When it has been subjected to the measures described under Article 10
- (6) In other cases in which the Company has determined that registration would be inappropriate
Article 4/ Changes to registration information
- In the event of changes in their registration information, registered users must notify the Company of such changed information without delay, through the methods specified by the Company.
Article 5/ Management of passwords and user IDs
- 1. Registered users shall manage their passwords and user IDs related to the Service under their own responsibility and may not allow usage of these by, or lend, transfer, implement a change of name to, sell, or otherwise transfer them to, any third party.
- 2. Registered users shall be liable for any damage arising due to causes such as improper management, mistaken use, or use by a third party of their passwords or user IDs. The Company shall not bear any liability for such cases.
Article 6/ Content of the Service
- Through the Service, the Company shall provide the functions enumerated below:
- (1) Functions for viewing the posted data of businesses including companies seeking employees (“recruiting employers” hereinafter)
- (2) Functions for interacting with recruiting employers
- (3) Functions for receiving Scout messages from recruiting employers
- (4) Functions for receiving Scout messages from premium job-placement services
- (5) Other functions related to each of those above
Article 7/ Charges and payment methods
- Use of the Service shall be free of charge. However, usage charges may be established separately by the Company and posted on the Company website. In such a case, payment to the Company shall be made through the payment method specified by the Company.
Article 8/ Prohibitions
- In using the Service, registered users must not engage in any of the acts enumerated below or acts judged by the Company to qualify as such acts:
- (1) Acts in violation of laws or regulations or acts related to criminal acts
- (2) Acts of deception or intimidation directed at the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties
- (3) Acts in violation of public order and decency
- (4) Acts infringing on the intellectual property rights, right of likeness, privacy rights, good name, or other rights or interests of the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties
- (5) Sending, through the Service, to the Company or other users of the Service information that meets, or that the Company has judged to meet, any of the descriptions enumerated below:
- (A) Information that contains excessively violent or inhuman expressions
- (B) Information that contains computer viruses or other harmful computer programs
- (C) Information that contains expressions harmful to the good name of or trust in the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties
- (D) Information that contains excessively obscene expressions
- (E) Information that contains expressions encouraging discrimination
- (F) Information that contains expressions encouraging suicide or acts of self-harm
- (G) Information that contains expressions encouraging drug abuse
- (H) Information that contains antisocial expressions
- (I) Information requesting the spread of information to third parties, such as chain mail
- (J) Information that contains expressions that would make others feel uncomfortable
- (K) Information intended for sexual encounters with strangers
- (6) Acts that place an excessive load on the Service’s network, system, etc.
- (7) Acts that could impede the operation of the Service
- (8) Acts of accessing improperly, or attempting to access improperly, the Company’s networks, systems, etc.
- (9) Acts of posing as a third party
- (10) Acts of using the ID or password of another user of the Service
- (11) Acts of engaging in publicity, advertising, solicitation, or sales via the Service without the prior consent of the Company
- (12) Obtaining information on other users of the Service
- (13) Acts resulting in disadvantages, damages, or discomfort on the part o the Company, another user of the Service, or another third party
- (14) Provision of benefits to antisocial forces etc.
- (15) Acts intended to facilitate sexual encounters with strangers
- (16) Acts that directly or indirectly cause or enable any of the acts enumerated above
- (17) Other acts judged by the Company to be inappropriate
Article 9/ Suspension of the Service etc.
- 1. The Company may suspend or interrupt its provision of the Service, in whole or in part, without any prior notice to registered users in any of the cases enumerated below:
- (1) When conducting emergency inspection or maintenance work on computer systems related to the Service
- (2) When computers, telecommunication lines, or other equipment are down due to failure
- (3) When it is no longer possible to operate the Service due to a case of force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, wind or water damage, power failure, or other natural disaster
- (4) In other cases in which the Company has judged that there is a need for the suspension or interruption of the Service
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by registered users as a result of measures taken by the Company pursuant to this Article.
Article 10/ Possession of rights
- 1. All intellectual property rights related to the Company website and the Service are the possession of the Company or licensors to the Company, and consent to use the Service based on the Agreement does not constitute consent to use the intellectual property rights of the Company or licensors to the Company related to the Company website or the Service.
- 2. Registered users hereby declare and guarantee to the Company that they themselves possess the legal rights to post and otherwise transmit posted data and that the posted data do not infringe on the rights of any third parties.
- 3. Registered users hereby grant to the Company a global, nonexclusive, free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, copy, distribute, produce derivate works based on, display, and execute posted data. They also hereby grant to other registered users a nonexclusive license to use, copy, distribute, produce derivate works based on, display, and execute posted data posted or otherwise transmitted by the registered users using the Service.
- 4. Registered users hereby consent to refrain from exercising the personal rights of an author with regard to the Company and other parties that have succeeded or licensed rights from the Company.
Article 11/ Cancellation of registration etc.
- 1. If a registered user meets any of the descriptions enumerated below, the Company may, without any prior notice or warning, delete posted data, temporarily suspend use of the Service by such registered users, cancel their registration as registered users, or cancel the Service Usage Agreement:
- (1) When they have violated any of the provisions of the Agreement
- (2) When it has been determined that their registered information contains false information
- (3) When they have been subjected to stoppage of payment or are unable to pay or have been subjected to a filing for the commencement of bankruptcy procedures, commencement of civil rehabilitation procedures, commencement of corporate rehabilitation procedures, commencement of special liquidation, or similar procedures
- (4) When they have not used the Service over a period of six months or longer
- (5) When they have not replied after 14 days or longer to an inquiry or other communication from the Company requesting a reply
- (6) When they meet any of the descriptions enumerated under Article 3, Paragraph 4
- (7) In other cases in which the Company has judged that it would be inappropriate to continue the registered user’s use of the Service or registration as registered users, or the Service Usage Agreement
- 2. In the event that any of the descriptions enumerated in the subparagraphs of the preceding paragraph applies, the registered user shall forfeit as a matter of course any benefit of time with regard to any and all of its obligations to the Company, and must pay all obligations to the Company promptly.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by registered users as a result of acts conducted by the Company pursuant to this Article.
Article 12/ Withdrawal
- 1. Registered users may, by notifying the Company through the method specified by the Company, withdraw from the Service and cancel their own registration as registered users.
- 2. If they bear any obligations to the Company at the time of withdrawal, registered users shall forfeit as a matter of course any benefit of time with regard to any and all of such obligations to the Company and must pay all obligations to the Company promptly.
- 3. User information on users who have withdrawn shall be handled in accordance with the provisions of Article 15.
Article 13/ Changes to the content of the Service and termination
- 1. The Company may, at its discretion, change the content of the Service or cease providing it. The Company shall notify registered users in advance if it plans to cease providing the Service.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by registered users as a result of measures taken by the Company pursuant to this Article.
Article 14/ Refusal and exemption from warranty
- 1. The Company makes no warranty with regard to the suitability of the Service to registered users’ specific purposes; its expected functions, commercial value, accuracy, or usefulness; the compliance of registered users’ use of the Service with laws, regulations, industry internal rules, etc. applicable to the registered users; or its lack of defects.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for compensation for the interruption, suspension, or cessation of the Company’s provision of the Service, the inability to use the Service, or changes in the Service; the deletion or loss of messages sent to the Service by registered users; erasure of registered users’ registration; erasure of registered data or failure of or damage to equipment resulting from use of the Service, or any other damage suffered by registered users in connection with the Service (“user damages” hereinafter).
- 3. Even if the Company is held liable for any reason, the Company shall not be liable for compensation for user damages in excess of the amount of the prices paid by the registered user to the Company over the preceding 12 months and shall not be liable for compensation for attendant damages, indirect damages, special damages, future damages, or damages related to loss of earnings.
- 4. The Company shall not bear any liability related to any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between a registered user and another registered user or a third party in connection with the Service or the Company website.
Article 15/ Nondisclosure
- Except where the Company has consented in writing and in advance to other handling, registered users shall handle with confidentiality non-public information disclosed by the Company to registered users in connection with the Service with a request that it be handled with confidentiality.
Article 16/ Handling of user information
- 2. The Company may, at its discretion, use and release information, data, etc. provided by registered users to the Company as statistical data in a form in which it is not possible to identify specific individuals, and registered users shall not object to such use or release.
[Concerning the Handling of Action History Using Cookie Information]
Our company uses cookie information to retrieve data on the pages viewed, time spent on each page, and other data points for the users who access this website. The action history data gathered in this way is used for protecting user privacy, improving user-friendliness, displaying advertisements, and obtaining statistical data. This data is anonymous and does not include personal information such as name, address, or date of birth.
We make use of the services of our partner companies below in order to show each user the most relevant advertisements. The cookie information used for these services is only utilized for the displaying of advertisements and will in no way be used for other purposes or to gather personal information.
Article 17/ Changes to the Agreement etc.
- The Company may modify this Agreement. When the Company has modified the Agreement, it shall notify registered users of the content of such changes, and registered users who have used the Service after such notification of the content of changes, or who have not conducted the procedures to cancel their registration within the period specified by the Company, shall be deemed to have consented to the changes to the Agreement.
Article 18/ Communication/notification
- Inquiries concerning the Service and other communications or notices from registered users to the Company, as well as notification of changes to the Agreement and other communications or notices from the Company to registered users, shall be conducted through the method specified by the Company.
Article 19/ Transfer of status under the Service Usage Agreement etc.
- 1. Registered users may not, without the prior written consent of the Company, sell, transfer, pledge as collateral, or otherwise dispose of their status under the Service Usage Agreement, or their rights or obligations under the Agreement vis-a-vis any third parties.
- 2. If the Company has transferred its business related to the Service to another company, it may transfer its status under the Service Usage Agreement, its rights and obligations under the Agreement, and the registered information of registered users and other customer information to the recipient of such transfer in connection with such business transfer. Registered users hereby consent in advance to the provisions of this Paragraph regarding such transfer. The transfer of business referred to in this Paragraph includes not only standard business transfers, but also spin-offs and various other cases of transfer of the business.
Article 20/ Separability
- Even in the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement or any part thereof has been judged to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws, regulations, etc., the remaining provisions of this Agreement and the remaining parts of provisions that were judged to be invalid or unenforceable in part shall remain fully in effect.
Article 21/ Applicable law and court of jurisdiction
- 1. The laws of Japan shall govern this Agreement and the Service Usage Agreement.
- 2. The court with jurisdiction over the location of the Company’s head office shall be the sole agreed-upon court of first instance for any disputes arising as a result of or in connection with this Agreement and the Service Usage Agreement.
- Additional provisions
- Established October 1, 2014
- Revised April 27, 2017
- Revised November 9, 2017